- I went without Internet service for nearly four weeks so have been VERY out of touch with blogging and emails. My apologies
- I am still attending Heartwood and the last class was today.
- I have been sewing and painting and drawing quite a lot. There is inspiration APLENTY.
- I've been to the flea market already. Got some GREAT sterling silver earrings that are absolutely hilarious.
- I have a roommate who is adorable and young, like a daughter to me except I can't send her to room if she misbehaves
- I started some lovely tomatoes and basil seedlings that are thriving
- I'm painting the living room tangerine color
- And this has kept me busy.
I'm coming back to life, slowly but surely. It has been a rough ride and of all things my mother-in-law that I adored suffered a heart attack and passed. My heart is aching.
I promise to post art and pix soon and I promise to come back to my laughing silly self. Hang in there with me, will you?