- my 19 year old son and his new found wings, please join me in blessing his virgin flight into the real world... go danny go.
- my sweet 17 year olds first month at a new school during her last year of public education...shake on, miss muffet.
- a dear friend who has become my rock, how lucky for me, heavy for her that she is a counselor and is able to help me through some truly difficult times and still we find for laughing and learning...bless you, rhonda!!
- R...delicious smelling, handsome, kind & gentle & understanding, and deep voice that makes my tummy flip when I hear it
- Art...madness ensues and always there is the creative spark to soothe me, calm me, & help me lose myself in "the process", some great pieces have developed.
- my bed...always i am amazed at the comfort i feel as i fall into the loft of my mattress. i am never too proud to shout "I LOVE BED!" The days are long and the nights are short, so in my house you'd hear this quite a lot.
All is well and all is well, and all in time will be well.*sigh*
And oh, Heartwood College of Art begins Tuesday...art history, color I and jewelry making.