Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Smile & Breathe


Smile because your heart knows a secret. And because your soul knows what that secret is. Smile at that. Smile a lot. It will cure what ails you.

Breathe. Breathe long and deep. Slowly and gently. Breathe in the soft, sweet nothingness of life, so full of energy, so full of love. It's God's love you are breathing. Breathe deeply and you can feel it. Breathe very, very deeply and the love will make you cry. For joy.

...taken from Conversations With God, Book 3 by Neale Donald Walsch

I'm off to school and to feel the energy of my new surroundings. I'm off smiling and breathing.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love the 'Conversation' books. Words to take to the heart.
Enjoy your new space and I hope you don't have to travel too much in this weather today.