Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catching Up & Giving Thanks



I have illustrations coming out of my ears. Goodness gracious it feels good. Life has been moving SUPER FAST or now they say UBER fast. Whatever, my head is spinning from all of the movement.


A have a creativity/life coach now, she is fabulous. Janet Whitehead is her name and you can catch her at www.musingsandmud.com (my hyperlink thingy-ma-bob) isn't working. I am reading Nine Modern Day Muses and a Body Guard by Jill Badonsky. This is an interesting way to stay creative. I am painting. Sketching. Writing. Typing. Organizing. Photographing. And basically trying to prepare myself for 200



For those of you who love astrology and are fellow Virgos then you had one-hell-of-a-year, too. It's slated to get better, so hang in there.

In the meantime I'm loving my destiny. For now, I'm off and running to my latest venture. More later.

2 comments:

Janet Whitehead said...

And I'm loving your destiny too! Hugs, Janet
ps. AND Thank you for your kind comments.

Leah said...

what gorgeous art, tammy dear! and you look adorable!