Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sunflower Studio news, Jill Badonsky Plans a Visit

Are you a fan of The Nine Modern Day Muses and a Bodyguard? Do you use the Awe-manac? Are your creative juices overflowing due to a very special lady's tips, tricks and coaching? If the answer is yes then be sure to keep checking in to Sunflower Studio for a very big Valentine Event. You will LOVE this.
Yes, it's true the ever creative master of muses, Jill Badonsky is planning a short visit. Together

we have planned a short interview to be relayed here at Sunflower Studio in February on Valentine's Day. Mark your calendar for February 14!

So, bring your favorite chocolate bar, a hot drink, pencil and paper (for note taking) and plan on eavesdropping on my conversation with one of my idols.


My second piece of news is bittersweet. Bitter?! Yes. I will be closing Sunflower Studio. What does this mean to you? It means you will no longer be able to find me at this URL. I thank Blogger and more than that I thank Melba who introduced me to blogging. Sunflower Studio was there for my personal growth, and grow I have, in ways that I didn't even go into online. You only saw a Nth of what I was going through.

It's bittersweet I said. Sweet? Yes. It's sweet because I am reopening a new blog at a new address with a new name. I will be announcing it soon. My new blog will be more for my creative self, less of my personal self. It's not like I won't tell you if I go surfing, I will tell you. (However, don't count on ever seeing me surfing." I simply am ready to go in another direction.

I hope you will stay on board, my door is always open and hey, I'll leave the light on for you.

Updates about the new blog will come soon. You will be able to find the Jill Badonsky interview here and at the new locale.

1 comment:

Leah said...

how exciting, tammy! i'm looking forward to the interview and your evolution! xo