Friday, January 4, 2008

I've Been Holding Out on You

Being happy, being healthy, being wiser. That's me.


I have been searching my soul A LOT. I have been unhappy with my circumstances. Things needed to change and God Bless the Internet so I could do my research. See:


In December I was losing my mind. No kidding. I was driving myself insane working at this restaurant a couple of towns over. Busting my tail serving customers isn't such a bad thing, I enjoy working hard, but this day when the customer had a $28.86 tab and left me $30 and then left me standing there as they said "Merry Christmas, keep the change," I blew a gasket. That tip was $1.14!! I am worth so much more than $1.14!


I gave my notice that day. Not smart for a woman on her own who's going to school part time.


All's well. Synchronicity played it's part. Following T Harv Eker's instructions on how to make a living doing what you love I had made my list of top ten things I am good at. My top three things: creative endeavors, writing, health & wellness. Shortly after I made this list it happened. The wellness thing came into play, and long-story- short, I am now an Herbalife Independent Distributor.


I did my homework on this. It's not just about weight loss, it's about good nutrition and complete wellness. The company is 27 years old. There is Nobel prize scientists and doctors researching and in turn producing the products. The products are all-natural (another HUGE point in my life, because I don't believe in synthetic drugs).


People who know me locally have long commented on my interest in wellness, my need to be fit and my deep interest in nutrition, particularly organic or all-natural versions. So I'm fussy!!



Here I am, I am a product of the products. I take the multi-vitamin shake and a few of the other supplements and my energy level has flown through the roof. No more mid-afternoon sluggishness. I feel I can take on the world! And, I say this gently, I know I'm no heavyweight, but the last ugly 5 pounds I wanted to lose is melting from my frame. My quick metabolism is BACK!



Herbalife offers weightloss and weight mangement...& (I am so excited)...targeted nutrition for your various needs (women's issues, eye health, kids supplements, sports & fitness drinks, etc)


SO, dear readers...

Yes, I will occassionally discuss these products here.


Yes, I will put up a permanent link to my herbal nutrition webs site and


yes, I feel rejuvenated and renewed at a cellular level and will joyfully share this with you.



I can't wait to apply my new energy to the other projects I have coming up for 2008 which I will discuss with you as soon as I can. Wishing you a happy, healthy new year.



This is an open invitation to those of you who want to feel better, contact me any time at all.

1 comment:

Leah said...

congratulations on making this big step, tammy!! i'm excited for you!!

xoxox