- Evan Almighty...worth seeing! In certain parts I couldn't stop giggling. Real fun.
- The Jazz Singer...okay not THE jazz singer but A jazz singer came to the cafe on Friday and man did she belt out some beautiful tunes. She had the entire cafe in the palm of her hands, what a joy to watch (and listen to).
- Necklaces...I finished up a bunch of the necklaces from the previous post.
- Freeport...I took a side trip to Freeport on Saturday to go to the bead shop for a little tammy time. I got some gorgeous rose luster chezk glass beads for some future something or other. I selected some lovely pale green vintage glass beads for Miss Muffet. They will match her eyes perfectly.
- Paola Nutini's Last Request...the newest song I can't hear enough of.
- Simplified Kabala by Ted Andrews...I'm open to reading anything and everything. I should have been a theology major. This book is a primer for the heavier stuff. I am really wanting to know more on Kabala and will take a class on it soon.
- Gritty McDuff's in a cold glass...need I say more?
- The Red Sox...whilst wearing an Ortiz t-shirt.
Maybe that doesn't sound like a lot but add work and painting in there and you have a full day.
TONIGHT...Spaghetti and Meat Squares. Who said meatballs have to be round? It is the family joke that I never masterd meatBALLS and now I make a pan of meatloaf, cut it up and they are meat SQUARES, add some marinara and 'sketti....delish. Company is coming, gotta get out my best paper napkins. Anyone wanna join?