- busy little cafe and motel have me taking reservations and serving hot food
- organizing for Miss Muffetts senior pictures, today we are off to pick some new clothes
- graduation for a sweet niece
- huge physical energy shifts creating mongo big headaches
- an interesting painting that I want to get right is in the works and keeping me busy
- journaling~OY, i have two new journals on various topics started
- housework and gardening and laundry, oh my!
Maybe that doesn't sound like a lot but it feels like a lot and I just wanted to let you know that I'm around and reading blogs, but can't post a ton right now.
Next week Jes and I are getting together for a mutual learning session. I as student, her as teacher. She'll be practicing her teaching skills on me. I can't wait. Jes is hilarious and I have a raw funnny bone, so I am totally looking forward to this experience. Besides, I love the drive over to her area AND I am in love with old farmhouses and I'm told The Plenty To Do Farm has well, PLENTY TO DO. (Heavens, like I need more...*sigh*)